- Incorporation of terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) set out by Emotional Rescue Limited (Company Number 01946989) trading as The Dogs Doodahs (‘DD’) below, shall apply to your use of www.thedogsdoodahs.com (‘Website’). As such, by continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Condition. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please DO NOT continue to use the Website.
- Intellectual Property
- The contents of the Website are protected by copyright, database right, trademark and other intellectual property rights (‘IPR’). You acknowledge that all IPR in the Website is owned or is lawfully licenced to DD.
- The copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on the Website in any form is strictly prohibited save that you may:
- print or download extracts of the material on the Website for your personal use; or
- copy the material on the Website for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information, provided that you acknowledge DD as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
- Subject to the conditions set out in Clauses 2.1 and 2.2 above, any assignment, sub-license or any transfer of your rights under these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
- If you breach any of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions, your authorisation to access or use the Website automatically terminates, and any information downloaded or printed from the Website shall be deemed to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions and must be immediately destroyed.
- Service Access
- While DD endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, DD shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond DD's control.
- DD makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through the Website. When you access a website which does not belong to DD, please understand that it is independent from DD, and that DD has no control over the contents of that website.
- In addition, a link to a non-DD website does not mean that DD endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website or the products and/or services offered on such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojans and other items of a destructive nature.
- You may create a link to the Website without DD’s prior written consent. However any link which you create is entirely at your own risk any DD’s liability is subject to clause 5.
- You must not frame the Website on any other websites.
- DD’s Liability
- The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, DD and/or third parties connected to DD hereby expressly excludes (1) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and/or (2) any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the use and/or inability to use the Website, any websites linked to the Website and/or any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for (i) loss of income or revenue; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of profits or contracts; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of data; (vi) loss of goodwill: (vii) wasted management or office time; and (viii) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect DD’s liability for death or personal injury arising from DD’s negligence, DD’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation and/or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Information about you and your visits to our site
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse the Website site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. DD may at its discretion report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- Without prejudice to the generality of Clause 5 above, DD will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Global nature of the Website
- You recognise the global nature of the Website and thus, agree to comply with all applicable local laws in your jurisdiction when using the Website. In particular, you agree to comply with all relevant laws regarding transmission of technical data sent out from your jurisdiction and the European Union.
- Information DD publishes on the Website may contain references or cross-references to DD’s products and/or services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that DD intends to announce such products and/or services in your country. You are advised to consult DD for information regarding the products and/or services which may be available to you.
- DD does not warrant that the materials on the Website are suitable for use outside the United Kingdom. As such, accessing such materials where the material on the Website is unlawful or illegal is strictly prohibited. In the event you choose to access the Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you are solely responsible for your actions.
- Governing Law
You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed in accordance with the laws of and the courts in England and Wales.
- Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact ThoseNicePeople@thedogsdoodahs.com or 0845 900 2873.
Thank you for visiting the Website.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is DD.
2 . The information DD collects and how DD uses it
- When you visit the Website, join the Website as a registered user, purchase Products offered on the Website and/or use any of the Services, DD may collect information including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, , Products obtained, Services used and such other relevant information which DD deems necessary to provide you with the Products and provide maintenance and support services. Where necessary, the information collected is transmitted in a secure manner to third parties to assist DD to provide you with the Products and/or Services requested by you and to maintain the support services of DD.
- DD may also use aggregate information and statistics, (but, which will not contain your identifying information) for the purposes of monitoring your usage of the Website in order to help DD develop the Website, the Products and the Services offered by DD. DD may provide such aggregate information to third parties.
- DD may collect information which is based upon your behaviour and navigation on the Website. This information allows DD to carry out internal research on the users’ interest, demographics and behaviour so that DD can better understand, and in turn provide better information, products and services to you and other customers or members.
- DD may also wish to provide you with information about special features featured on the Website or any other service or products DD thinks may be of interest to you.
- If you do not wish DD to send you any information set out in Clauses 2.3 to 2.5 above, please send an e-mail to ThoseNicePeople@thedogsdoodahs.com or 0845 900 2873.
- DD uses ‘cookies’ and other technologies to collect information on site to assist DD in monitoring DD’s web page flow, promotional effectiveness as well as to promote trust and safety.
- Certain features on the Website are only available if you enable the cookie. DD also uses a cookie to assist it to provide information which is relevant to your interest.
- You are free to decline DD’s cookies although that may impair certain features on the Website.
- You can delete any cookies from your computer – refer to your internet browser’s help files.
4 . Protecting your information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However, DD has put in place various security procedures and strict policy rules to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorised and unlawful access and use. These security procedures and policies which are of the highest standards are continuously improved.
- Notwithstanding the above, it should be appreciated that no system is entirely fool-proof and you should be careful when you reveal any confidential information to any third party.
5 . Disclosure of your information
- If DD and/or part of its business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to DD’s advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of DD.
6. Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to DD changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your membership as a registered user, please contact DD by sending an e-mail to ThoseNicePeople@thedogsdoodahs.com or 0845 900 2873.
7. Other Terms