May 21st 2013
Love the site & the huge variety of cards. I'm sticking with you from now on.
May 21st 2013
Nice and easy to use! I just love your designs!
May 8th 2013
Brilliant site. I used to order from Moonpig and Hallmark but don't need to go there since finding this site. Keep up the good work.
May 7th 2013
Definitely the most original cards I have come across!
May 7th 2013
Very easy to make your own card. A simple photo download all from an iPhone. Much simpler than some other sites.
May 6th 2013
Great choice of cards. Easy to personalise. Prompt delivery. Value for money. What more do you need?
May 5th 2013
Great as usual - well done with keeping up your standards
May 2nd 2013
Brilliant, as always. I saw the card on facebook and it is absolutely perfect, I love you guys (and gals) xx
May 1st 2013
Excellent selection, idiot proof site (thank God!)
We have a winner:
Sleep Talkin’ Man, the nocturnal musings of a mild-mannered sleeping Englishman as recorded by his bemused wife, has been voted the UK’s Funniest Blog, in an award hosted by personalised card company TheDogsDoodahs.com. Now in its second year, the UK’s Funniest Blog Award celebrates those bloggers who help to raise a smile and a laugh with their irreverent, sardonic, or just plain wacky sense of humour.
The blog, run by Karen Slavick-Lennard and featuring both audio recordings and the transcribed words of her husband Adam, took 30% of the public vote from a shortlist of six blogs. Runners up were Mark Richards (Best Dad I Can Be) and last year’s winner Alistair Coleman (Angry People in Local Newpapers).
THE 2013 SHORTLIST
· Angry People In Local Newspapers http://apiln.blogspot.co.uk/ – celebrating the art of local newspaper photographers who spend their days taking pictures of miserable looking people.
· Best Dad I Can Be bestdadicanbe.com - a look at family life from a Dad’s point of view. Recent posts include subjects such as the Father Christmas dilemma, warning a soon-to-be student son about the dangers of wine, and Movember.
· The Further Adventures of Oddbloke http://www.danceswithferrets.org/meeblog/ - recent posts include the plot of a sure fire bestseller, ugly people in advertising, and a walkthrough for Granny’s Garden.
· Bit Comedy http://www.bitcomedy.co.uk/ - bite-sized comedy, including the series ‘Texts from my cat’.
· Sleep Talkin’ Man http://www.sleeptalkinman.blogspot.co.uk/ - the nocturnal utterances of a mild-mannered Englishman, lovingly recorded and broadcast to the world by his wife.
· Media Attention http://mediaattentionltd.blogspot.co.uk/ - a freelance TV cameraman and his experiences behind the camera.